Due Date: Tuesday 26 June, 2018 Due Time: 21:00 Hrs GMT Budget: $25
Creating A Measurable Marketing Strategy Across Cultures
In your simulation this week, one item that you will be working on is advertising to include ad copy design, and media placement and ad frequency. As you grow past your Chicago home headquarters, you will need to create a marketing strategy that:
· Presents a core unified picture of your company and brand but also differentiates per individual market segments and cultures.
· Utilizes both traditional (i.e., print media, television, radio) and non-traditional sources (i.e., social media)
· Is cost effective from a budget and resources perspective and can be measured for the Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI)
Assignment Goal and Thought Process
Goal: You are a business that is conducting operations in multiple countries. To engage the audiences in the different geographies with and diverse cultural needs, your company will need to create a core message that can be used as a base upon which to create messages that are tailored to each of your audiences.
· Researching best and leading-edge practices, including Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI) as required in section 1 will increase your baseline knowledge of how to complete the specific elements required in the 2nd section of the assignment.
· Think outside the confines of the simulation for this assignment. Benchmarking best practices by companies who do this well can be a great resource for you
· The core marketing plan and basic message is based on your vision, mission, competitive strategic plan, 5 Fitnesses and Quality Function Deployment (QFD) as was discussed in Unit 2 and seen in the Marketplace simulation work you are already doing
· In this work, Ethical Considerations in Global Expansion, you created profiles of the possible countries under expansion consideration, showing cultural and other demographic information. These profiles will help you tailor the core message to and the best delivery mechanisms for the product line you have selected which you will describe in section 2 which is tailored to each individual geographic market. Make sure you include specifics on measurement (ROMI)
· If you were going to be presenting this information to your management in a real-world situation, and requesting funds to support your plan, you will need all of this data to be seen as credible and win support for your plan.
In a 6-page APA formatted paper excluding text, diagrams, and other visual/oral aids as appropriate, you will prepare the following:
· Present a summary incorporating at least four academically credible sources in addition to the weekly reading of the best practices you have discovered in your research on:
· creating a core marketing/advertising strategy
· differentiating elements of this strategy tailored to individual markets and cultures
· integrating traditional and non-traditional sources
· calculating Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI)
· Select at least one product line your team is working with (Traveler, Workhorse, Mercedes) and submit a specific marketing plan that contains a:
· Core unified message
· Specific messages to the target customer in each of the countries you are selling into
· Plan for how you will measure the results of your plan.
In this piece on reporting leading edge trends and integrating it into the simulation marketing mix practices the following professional skills:
· Problem solving and critical thinking by analyzing qualitative and quantitative data in decision making.
· Working effectively in teams to collaborate and build relationships.
Creating A Measurable Marketing and Advertising Strategy Criteria Maximum Points.
1. Present a summary incorporating at least three academically credible sources in addition to the weekly reading of the best practices you have discovered in your research on:
● creating a core marketing/advertising strategy
● differentiating elements of this strategy tailored to individual markets and cultures
integrating traditional and non-traditional sources
● calculating Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI)
2. Select one product line your team is working with (Traveler, Workhorse, Mercedes) and submit a specific marketing plan that contains a:
● Core unified message
● Specific messages to the target customer in each of the countries you are selling into
● Plan for how you will measure the results of your plan.
3. General Writing and APA Compliance – 20points
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.