Submit the draft of your Technical Definition to this discussion board before NOON on Saturday, April 3 Please submit it as a Microsoft Word .docx or PDF. For instructions on how to attach a file to a discussion board on Canvas, see this webpage: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10687-4212189819
Do not use Pages, as those without a MacBook would have trouble accessing your document.
After you submit your draft to this discussion board, you are going to give peer review feedback to at least 2 of your peers by 5pm on Sunday, April 4. Since the purpose of this discussion board is for everyone to receive feedback, please first respond to people on the discussion board who do not yet have peer feedback. Part of your peer review grade includes carefully selecting classmates with very little feedback, so that everyone gets feedback.
To respond to a peer, follow these steps:
Questions for Peer Review
Please make your comments in-text, using the tools at the top of the screen, and provide at least one comment per question below. Note that some questions require you to make more than one comment.
1. Look at the first sentence of the definition. Is it a one-sentence definition? Is it useful and helpful? Is there anything that could be improved about that sentence? Make at least one comment.
2. Read over the document. Identify each definition strategy being used. For each one, comment on which strategy is being used (for example, negation, partition, analogy, etc.) and whether it is being used effectively. Was that strategy helpful? Was there anything confusing? Is there anything that could be better in that section of the document?
3. Consider the organization of the technical definition. Is there anything you think should be moved sooner or later in the definition? Remember that especially helpful information should appear sooner rather than later. Did everything come in an order that made sense to you? Make at least one comment about organization.
4. Consider the formatting of the definition. Do you think think it is formatted in a way that invites a non-technical, professional audience to read and helps them to understand? Does the document appear professional to you? Make at least one comment.
5. Consider the language of the definition. Was it all easy to understand and follow? Does the writer avoid technical jargon? Were there any sections that just made no sense to you?
6. What were the strongest elements of the definition?
7. Summarize the elements of this document that need the most revision. Reiterate suggestions for helping the student to improve that section. In other words, imagine that your classmate has limited time to revise and wants to know what they should do first–what do you suggest and why?
Here’s how you’ll be graded:
– Do you post a complete draft of your own paper and on time? (5 points)
– Do you leave helpful and thoughtful feedback for two peers? Do you answer all the relevant questions? Do you focus on giving suggestions that will help the reader to improve? (10 points)
– Did leave feedback for your peers by the commenting deadline, so that they could use that information to revise? (10 points)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.